Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Showcasing an elegant design, this three-bedroom stunning two-level residence was built in 2013 and presents a rare opportunity to enjoy low maintenance living whilst retaining an abundance of practical living space and lovely entertaining options.
As you enter this beautiful home, located in a tranquil setting in Salisbury Heights, you are immediately met with is a sense of style, space and fine finishes.
Large luxurious tiles, 2.7m ceilings, quality fittings and loads of natural light evoke a sense of luxury and elegance. The master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and ensuite in neutral décor with floor to ceiling tiles, while another two large bedrooms are serviced by a sleek contemporary bathroom with full size bath tub.
Designer 2Pac Chef’s kitchen, family and dining area is sleek and functional with ample storage and preparation areas. Featuring stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven with 6 burner gas cook top. Additional features include stone bench tops, floor to ceiling cupboards, dual pantrys, tiled splash back and double sink.
The spacious open plan living is flooded with natural light with glass sliding doors opening out to the superb alfresco area creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining!
Other aspects we love about this home:
– Sensational outdoor entertaining options all year round, you will never want to leave home!
– The alfresco area creates comfort no matter the season, with its superior shelter under the main roof, featuring ceiling fan and quality deck
– Outside also presents lovely, manicured gardens, 2 garden sheds and high-quality fencing for added privacy
– Large separate laundry with an abundance of storage and bench space
– Third toilet/guest powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Secure lock up garage with auto roller door and drive through access to the rear along with double driveway for additional off-street parking
– Security alarm system
– NBN connected
– Automatic irrigated watering system
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Carpet to bedrooms
This gorgeous home is sure to impress and is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the best facilities that Salisbury Heights has to offer. Within minutes from Saints Shopping Centre, Golden Grove Shopping Centre, Salisbury Heights Pre & Primary Schools, Pedare High, Gleeson High and Golden Grove High Schools, Cobblers Creek Reserve and bus stops for the complete living location. Ready to live in and easy to rent out, this home is a must view!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Salisbury Heights, then we can help you.