Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
The Ultimate Lifestyle - Peace, Serenity and Views!
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Second Chance Farm – located on the Corner of Hack Range Road and Whites Road
Spanning some 55 acres of sprawling God’s Country to call your own and carry sweeping, gum-studded views as far as the eye can see, what was affectionately named after the rescued goats and sheep living their best possible lives here is soul-soothing proof that nothing beats a second chance.
Not when it looks like this.
Second Chance Farm takes its magical Australiana setting and wraps it around a solar-powered and periodically updated family home to create a truly magical backdrop to daily life – and the sense you’re the only soul on earth.
The beautiful reality: this 4 bedroom home and its heated swimming pool, post-card-perfect dam, seven paddocks, cattle yards, copious shedding, separate office/outbuilding and the four acres of rugged bushland that draws curious wildlife to your doorstep all stands less than 40 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD.
A lengthy list of recent updates ensure the home itself is the move-in ready finished article, headlined by its flexible floorplan, a refurbished and ensuited main bedroom, a teenage retreat/separate wing and light-filled open-plan living that makes the country kitchen its focal point.
Featuring a mix of jarrah and black granite benchtops, central island/breakfast bar, hardwood floors and a vintage Esse wood oven/stove that feeds the home’s hydronic heating system and is simply a thing of beauty, even the most reluctant of home cooks will love this kitchen.
Lifestyle at it’s ultimate best….Whether it’s winter nights by the in-built fire pit and parties under the floating festoon lights, a cuppa and a good book by the dam, summer night swims, kangaroo spotting and calling your animals to the fence line for a pat…
Second Chance Farm is all about the moments. This is yours. .
– The ultimate, move-in-ready lifestyle property flanked by gum-studded pastural land and valley views
– Flexible floorplan with four bedrooms plus 5th bedroom/retreat/study/gym
– Extensive shedding includes 6m x 6m workshop with newly constructed office/rumpus (3 phase power, combustion fireplace, air conditioning and additional lighting)
– Sleekly updated wet areas/bathrooms, including under-floor heated ensuite
– Dam with newly installed pump
– Windmill and spring fed well
– Powerful 8.8KW solar system
– Rain water tanks totalling more than 100,000L capacity
– Holding cattle yards with loading ramp
– Electric heated saltwater pool with timber decking and frameless glass balustrade
– New electric fence energiser and fence to paddocks 1 & 2, suitable for entire property
– Extensive landscaping work with new post-rail fencing
– Newly levelled and resurfaced driveway with improved drainage
– Loads of storage to the home
– An efficient mix of split, ducted, combustion and hydronic temperature control
– A long list of recent updates available on request
– Just a short drive from Meadows village and world famous Mclaren Vale
– And much more.
CT Reference – 5458/245
Council – City of Mount Barker
Council Rates – $3,847.17 pa
Emergency Services Levy – $153.30 pa
Land Size – 22.56 ha approx.
Year Built – 1989
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Meadows, then we can help you.