Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A cut above in anyone's language; a lavish townhouse with the city in tow
Auction Sat, 5th Feb – 3.30pm (usp)
Less than 4km as the crow flies from the CBD, it’s a locale – and lifestyle – worthy of this impeccable 3-bedroom townhouse with a prized north-facing rear, double garage, head-turning kitchen, all the creature comforts, security, and a clever floorplan of multiple living zones, inside and out. The property strikes an imposing, modern first impression on its quiet street and smartly allocates open-plan living and alfresco entertaining to a ground floor that gets better and brighter with every step.
The bottom line: this is the space and functionality of the larger family home wrapped up in the classy, low-care package usually reserved for the executive. A home for many walks of life, just a stroll from Charles Cane Reserve, public transport and Prospect’s pulsing cafe scene.
– Built in just 2014
– Spacious resort style master bedroom with private terrace, walk-in robe and lavish en-suite
– Striking designer kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs and bundles of storage
– Second living zone to upper floor
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Gas BBQ provisions, tiled floors, down lighting and ceilings speakers to alfresco pavilion
– Integrated sound system throughout
– Large separate laundry and guest toilet to ground floor
– Security system provisions and intercom
– Lofty 3m ceilings to ground floor, 2.7m to upper floor
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Remote entry and internal access to double garage
– Off-street parking for a further two cars
– Landscaped low-care gardens to front and rear
– Moments from local parks/reserves, schools and shopping options
CT Reference – 6116/483
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,586.91 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $236.47 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $199.05 pa approx.
Land Size – 290m² approx.
Year Built – 2014
Total Build area – 283m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Prospect, then we can help you.