A two-level trendsetter with a special neighbour in the Brighton Secondary zone
Contracted at auction.
How fitting it is the reserve that stands beside this ultra-quiet hammerhead allotment is called the ‘Good Neighbour Gardens’ – a daily reminder why this brand new two-level home couldn’t be better placed in the prized zone for Brighton Secondary School. That means you can watch the kids thrive through their school years – and play with boundless freedom from the upper level of this uber-stylish 4-bedroom home with architecturally designed interiors, ‘Scandinavian minimalist’ vibes, top-shelf selections, double garage and a flexible floorplan with north-facing open-plan living on its lower level.
Set back to mind its own business, the passing world hardly knows that 30A even exists, let alone reaches Somerton’s Esplanade within a 5-minute drive and the city within 20. With private access to that park, you can find leisure without ever getting in the car at all. Good neighbour. A Great lifestyle.
More to love:
– Flexible floorplan makes the master bedroom – with en-suite and walk-in robe – the sole bedroom on the lower floor
– Head-turning open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, butler’s pantry, quality appliances, dishwasher, oak-look cabinetry and stylish finger tile splash backs
– Large en-suite with double vanity and oversized walk-in shower
– Stylish interior designed by La Personne Concepts
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zoning to almost every room
– Upper-level features three double bedrooms, all with BIR’s, retreat and bathroom
– Striking timber floors to lower level
– High (2.7m) ceilings to both levels
– Fully alarmed
– Large separate laundry and loads of storage throughout
– Smooth flow from open-plan living to alfresco entertainer’s pavilion
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with 3-zone auto watering system
– Remote entry to oversized double garage
– Private gate with direct access out to “Good Neighbour Gardens” reserve
– Brand new and turnkey ready. Just place your furniture and go
– Close to a range of quality schools, including Paringa Park and Warradale Primary Schools, Sacred Heart College and Brighton Secondary School
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 6246/226
Council – City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates – $1,338.10pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $175.79pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $145.15pa approx.
Land Size – 509m² approx.
Year Built – 2021
Total Build area – 259m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view please download the free GAVL App and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA – 286 513
Looking to sell in North Brighton?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
North Brighton, then we can help you.