Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This gorgeous 2015, custom designed and built home, is the perfect low maintenance residence set on an easy care, 379 square metre allotment, surrounded by other quality homes and set in a picturesque, tree lined street. 30b White Street has top curb side appeal and conveniently located mid-way between the city and the sea, offering lifestyle opportunities that are hard to beat. Linear Park is moments away, the CBD is a ten minute car ride, the beach and airport is five and a choice of multiple shopping and medical centres, public and private schools are just moments away.
Designed with a strong emphasis on natural light and sophisticated modern appointments, this outstanding offering will suit retirees, executive couples, families and investors looking for a good, solid and timeless investment. The home is currently leased at $650 per week and expires 30th June 2023. Perfect for investors now or for those requiring time to prepare their current home for sale. Whatever your circumstances, this is a top opportunity to invest in a good quality home in a highly desirable location.
What we love:
– Double auto garage with 2.4m high panel lift doors, room for storage, two additional off-street parks.
– Stone façade feature, luxury sized 2.5-metre-wide entry, home/study area with built in timber desktop and views to a central courtyard. A glass sliding door offers access from the hallway and draws an abundance of natural light into the home.
– Three queen sized bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes with sliding doors, carpet underfoot and north facing windows. The main bedroom has a good sized ensuite with a large shower alcove, toilet and dual vanity with plenty of storage.
– The family bathroom features a large soaking bath, separate shower and vanity. Adjoining is a separate toilet and vanity hub for guests.
– The spacious open plan family area is light filled with neutral and timeless décor and leafy views to the outdoor entertaining zone and garden. Glass sliding doors open to a pitched roof pergola, complete with café blinds that offer all weather protection.
– The executive kitchen features an island bench, 40mm Caesar Stone benchtops, porcelain splashbacks, quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, wall oven, pantry, wide fridge cavity and microwave nook.
– The laundry is family size with direct access to a drying area. There is plenty of storage with floor to ceiling cabinetry and a full width counter top with sink and washer and dryer space under bench.
– Other features include zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 3,000 litre rainwater tank, colorbond good neighbour fencing, exposed aggregate driveway and perimeter paths, security alarm, network cabling prewired in the walls, LED downlights, blinds throughout, 2.7metre ceiling, 2.4metre internal doors and fully landscaped gardens.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.