Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Penthouse city-fringe living at its multi-levelled best.
Offers Close Tue, 30th Jan – 12pm (usp)
Spread over two classy levels of executive style living, this 3-bedroom penthouse – with two secure basement car parks to go with its multiple terrace balconies and a captivating view toward Adelaide’s southern suburbia and Hills – is everything the discerning city-fringe lifestyle ought to be.
Freedom is the name of the game on a lower level that combines a light-filled family room and a gourmet galley kitchen with one of those terraces, ensuring you can step out and always feel the buzz of the city, Wayville Showgrounds and Goodwood’s cafe scene, without hearing it.
Hear that? Neither can we. The sign of a good night’s rest in the spacious and ensuited and terraced main bedroom of an upper floor with a second living zone to call on, another bathroom, a second terrace and two additional bedrooms. A home you can work from and never grow out of.
And Adelaide’s best is all yours, with the likes of the CBD, those famous Wayville Farmers Markets and Hyde Park’s King William Road wonders all no more than a stroll, short drive, pedal or public ride away. Wayville is where you ought to be. This is exactly how you want to live it.
Features we love…
– Slick, spacious executive living with high-end selections throughout
– Flexible floorplan with three bedrooms, study zone and multiple living zones
– Zoned ducted R/C AC for year round comfort
– High ceilings throughout
– Starring galley kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
– Striking timber floors to main living/family room
– Powder room and separate laundry
– Ensuite with spa bath
– Loads of storage throughout
– Full of natural light
– Beautiful vantage points for sunsets
– Set above street level for extra peace and privacy
– Two allocated carparks to secure garage
– Walking distance from the south parklands and CBD beyond
– Moments from cosmopolitan Unley, Goodwood and Hyde Park precincts
– And much more.
CT Reference – 6132/995
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1333.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $108.99 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $157.35 pa
Strata Fees – $2122.12 pq
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 272m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wayville, then we can help you.