Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Designed and built as a flagship display home in 2012, this effortlessly elegant home was built with all the style and class expected of a “Jewel in the Crown”. Meticulously maintained, it has been up spec’d around every corner. The quality home offers a flexible floor plan coupled with low maintenance lifestyle at the fore.
Things we love:
• Street appeal that says “quality” and “must have” remote access side by side garaging under main roof for two cars including further offroad parking.
• The inviting entrance creates a sense of welcome and is flanked by the large theatre/reception room. Picture windows set the tone of the elevation over the district and distant views to the ranges.
• Tiled flooring adorns the high traffic areas of the home – ideal for low maintenance and durable for the long term.
• Maximising the use of space, a study nook with hot desk benching is ideal for homework and home administration.
• The well considered floorplan uses the subtlety of the split in levels to define the adult space from the hub of the home, and further the separated children’s quarters.
• The focal point of the home is undoubtedly the open plan living, dining and kitchen. With exceptional natural lighting and double doors onto the all-weather outdoor entertaining, hosting will be a breeze.
• The chef’s kitchen caters for the novice through to the executive chef. Stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and soft close doors, mean that the pleasure will literally be all yours
• The generous master suite offers walk-in robe and ensuite. Purpose built bedside tables have been crafted to match existing stone benchtops and cabinetry and will be included in the sale.
• All bedrooms are carpeted for underfoot comfort with bed 2 and 3 also finished with all important robes.
• The children’s zone is serviced by an ever popular and three-way bathroom, incl separate bath and shower.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
• Large laundry with external access.
• Fully established, automatically irrigated and landscaped grounds
• 6 Kw solar system with 12.4Kw SUNGROW usable battery storage
If there was ever a time to secure a well thought out, quality proposition, this is it.
Proximate to Woodend Primary School, Hallett Cove Shopping Centre and 10 minutes to the beach.
Council = Marion
Rates = 1879.07 pa (approx.)
Year Built = 2012
Zoning = SN (Suburban Neighbourhood)
Land Size = 495 m2
Equiv Area = 201 m2 (approx.)
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Trott Park, then we can help you.