c.1935 Tudor with the classiest architectural full stop
Auction Sat, 9th Oct – 11.30am
If there’s a right way to take a c.1935 Tudor and turn it into a classy family home with the modern functionality to match its form, look no further than this architecturally extended gem that basks in its leafy, quiet position amongst other character abodes. A labour of love for its long-term owners, this top-to-toe transformation – conceived and executed by Contech architects – puts one very impressive open-plan full stop on a timeless abode that will take those summer BBQs to new levels of fun.
Just metres from tennis courts and a brief stroll from AA Bailey Recreation Ground, there’s a sense of community in this ever-popular suburb within easy reach of the metro coast, CBD, loads of shopping options and a range of quality schools and colleges. If there’s a right place to live, Clarence Gardens is it.
• Nimble floorplan with expansive rear open-plan living, second living/4th bedroom
• Plenty of off-street parking with two-car carport and drive-through access for your caravan or boat
• Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and fully tiled updated ensuite
• Flawlessly presented from front to back with high ceilings and striking black butt timber floors
• Stunning open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, expansive breakfast bar, dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop
• Smooth transition to huge alfresco pavilion with polished concrete floors, built-in BBQ/kitchen with fridge, and electric Luxaflex cafe blinds
• Solar panels for reduced energy bills
• Underfloor heating in master ensuite and freestanding tub to main bathroom
• Large rear yard with professionally landscaped gardens
• Great use of space — with quality Transforma joinery/storage
• Instant gas hot water system
• Plantation shutters
• Walking distance from public transport
• Just 12 minutes from the CBD
• No more than 10 minutes from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 5262/137
Council Rates – $2,666.00pa
SA Water Rates – $250.63pq
Emergency Services Levy – $211.60pa
Land Size – 834m² approx.
Year Built – 1935
Total Build area – 318m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.