Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Gorgeous corner character home spilling with on-trend modern finishes
Offers Close Monday 7th November at 11am
Rarely is character charm paired so perfectly with stylish sophistication as it is in this beautiful c.1925 property with warmth, light and personality filling its cup. Taking pride on this corner block where leafy gardens and sunbathed lawn give way to a free-flowing floorplan of faultless function and form, from the wide entry and solid timber floors, spacious bedrooms conveniently serviced by a central sky-lit bathroom, and generous master – a peek into the super designer ensuite hints at the aesthetic shift that sets this property apart.
With natural light splashing onto the fresh tile flooring, open-plan living and dining wrapping around a stone-topped cook’s zone flush with sleek cabinetry and stainless appliances, daily living is an effortless pleasure whether you’re a professional couple dabbling in mid-week get-togethers or a young family where nightly meals, homework and the day’s catch-up can take place all in the same space.
More deserving inclusions see a stone paved all-weather alfresco, separate sunroom, and bill-busting solar panels. Superbly located, walk the kids to Goodwood Primary and while you’re there stop for coffee, French pastry or any other everyday needs along this vibrant strip, as well as a gobsmacking 2.6km to the CBD lets you ride, bus or train to work for what is the cherry on top of this complete character package.
Features we love…
• Charming character property sees high ceilings, solid timber floors and three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, pendant lighting and master with designer ensuite
• Modern open-plan entertaining with tile floors, sleek stone-topped kitchen, lots of cabinetry and stainless appliances including new Miele dishwasher
• Light and bright central bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate WC adjoining the practical laundry
• Ducted AC throughout and solar panels for low energy bills
• Beautiful stone-paved alfresco with all-weather pergola
• Delightful sunroom and sunbathed front yard with lovely lush lawn and neat leafy gardens
• Walking distance to a host of local parks as well as Goodwood Primary
• 750m stroll to cafés and shopping along Goodwood Road
• 2.5km to the CBD
CT Reference – 5788/581
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,923.20 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $234.40 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $205.60 pa approx.
Land Size – 453m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 194m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.