Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Corner the market, create a special lifestyle near beaches and bunkers
Great Auction Result – $830,000, Thinking of selling, contact Richard Wedding on 0418351007.
Sitting pretty on a corner parcel spanning some 660sqm, this neat and no-fuss 1960s-
built home is your chance to take a prime piece of a surging suburb and make it your own on the doorstep of schools, parks/reserves, esteemed golf courses and Adelaide’s sparkling beaches.
Only one family has ever known this 3-bedroom home on a parcel with ample shedding, established yards with room to play and the potential for dual access; testament to its strong bones and a light-filled interior that ‘just feels good’.
If you’re after an honest, unpretentious home with all the potential in the world on a unique parcel that would make a new build say ‘look at me’, the search ends just a pause from Glenelg Golf Club, Jetty Road, Holdfast Marina and the very beaches that will make every summer better than the last.
– Tightly held and neatly presented
– Two main living zones and three bedrooms
– Functional kitchen/casual meals
– Move in or rent it out from day one
– Evaporative cooling
– New oven
– Alarm provisions
– Separate laundry and plenty of storage
– Ultra low-care gardens with secure rear yard
– Double lock-up shed/garage
– The scope for an additional car access point
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from St Leonard’s Primary School and Immanuel College
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.