Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1910 symmetrical villa with pool and a penchant to please a crowd
Sold at Auction
Eighteen years, a heated pool, a wedding in the lounge room and two extensions later, this c.1910 symmetrical villa and consummate entertainer on an ultra-low-care parcel is sandstone-fronted proof that the best things in life are worth the effort, expense and wait. You can thank the current owners for much of its inspired transformation, which also included the addition of the master’s lavish dressing room, one very striking open-plan kitchen and an inspired alfresco pavilion with an electric louvred roof, a stone-topped kitchen of its own, a travertine feature fireplace and room to host 50+ guests without breaking a sweat.
Nestled quietly on a leafy street between cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads, you won’t have time to break a sweat if you decide to walk to the cafes, restaurants, boutiques and salons that make this the best side of the city’s fringe. All just moments from some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges, the next 18 years will be the best yet.
• Stylish main kitchen includes Miele dishwasher, Neff double oven, Asko induction cooktop and servery window to pavilion
• Large, light-filled bedrooms, including a master with custom fitted dressing room/storage
• Alfresco kitchen features Ceasarstone’s Rugged Concrete benchtops, two plumbed Weber BBQs, hot and cold water and bar fridge
• Beautifully presented original home with high ceilings, ornate fireplaces, leadlight and polished timber floors
• Flexible floorplan with home office/third bedroom
• Ducted underfloor heating and reverse cycle a/c
• Gas heating and lighting to tiled pool
• Cellar with space/racks for 800 bottles
• Rear extension includes soaring pitched ceilings
• Updated main bathroom
• Storage galore includes large storeroom
• Large separate laundry
• Landscaped low-care gardens with Skydrop automated watering system and feature lighting
• Secure with remote gated entry to carport
• Off-street parking
• Immaculately presented, inside and out
• Moments from Walford Anglican School for Girls, Concordia College, Unley Primary and High Schools
• Walking distance from Unley Shopping Centre and public transport
CT Reference – 5207/668
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,994.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $316.36 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $270.00 pa approx.
Land Size – 492m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 285m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.