Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Updated, easy care Torrens Titled character home with room to grow
If you want the charm, natural light and spacious rooms synonymous with 1920’s character homes – but don’t want the upkeep that usually comes with them – look no further than this bungalow maisonette between the city and metro beaches.
With its nicely sized bedrooms, central lounge room, super-functional kitchen, high ceilings, generous off-street parking and a rear yard you can spread out in – and potentially extend into – simply place your furniture and press play to see why this is an astute investment in lifestyle.
Just a 10-minute drive from the CBD and 15 minutes from buzzing Glenelg, not to mention moments from public transport, several quality schools and a range of shopping options; it’s a lifestyle that says, “I can get used to this”.
Features we love…
– Deceptively spacious with two double bedrooms
– Heating/cooling provisions
– Beautifully presented and move-in ready
– Strong double brick and stone construction
– The scope to update the kitchen and bathroom or re-jig the floorplan to create open-plan living
– Separate laundry
– Easy-care landscaped gardens
– Carport and off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– Moments from Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park shopping precincts
– Close to bus and train stops
– A short drive from Cabra Dominican College and cosmopolitan Hyde Park and Unley
CT Reference – 6102/456
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – TBA
SA Water Rates – TBA
Emergency Services Levy – TBA
Land Size – 343m² approx.
Year Built – TBA
Total Build area – 109m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.