Sold by Martin Wylie, a fantastic home and credit to the previous owners.
An opportunity to get into the city with a freshly presented and immaculately cared for 2 bedroom apartment, offering bright open living and safe and secure off-street parking. Close to the city centre and the prestigious Hutt St precinct, it offers an unbeatable ground floor location in a low maintenance complex.
* Freshly painted and new wool carpets
* Built-ins to both bedrooms and lots of extra storage
* Great kitchen, including dishwasher
* Laundry including tumble dryer
* Covered parking, 3 metres from your front door
* Secure entrance to Bewes St
* Gated courtyard and Crimsafe screens
* low maintenance contributions (decreased this year)
* Rental estimate of $330-350 per week (more if furnished)
A proudly looked after home in a well maintained community, great for a first home for the city worker or a city escape/low maintenance investment. Available now and ready to move in.
Council = Adelaide
Zoning = Mixed Use
Council Rates = $1,308.70 pa approx
ES Levy = $83.20 pa approx
SA Water = $205.25 pqtr approx
Strata Levy = $298 pqtr approx
Living size = 83sqm approx
Year built = 1998approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ADELAIDE, then we can help you.