Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Built in 2015, this well presented home has plenty of space and sits on a nice quiet street with loads of features. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 living spaces, the home has a versatile floorplan. The rear yard with hardwood timber decking and lawned play space is a great asset.
The home is currently tenanted with a great return of $530pw until October 2023, offering a brilliant investment opportunity to keep leasing or cover costs until it is your turn to move in for some summer fun!
For investors, the most recent rental appraisal is $540-560/week
What We Love About The Property;
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen has a very social feel to the home, and leads straight out to the outdoor entertaining area
• Galley style kitchen offers a good amount of bench and cupboard space, with walk-in pantry, electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Home theatre room could also be a second living space, perfect to relax or setup as home gym
• Activity room is perfect as kids’ playroom, or work from home space, also offering walk-in storeroom
• Main bedroom has nice separation from kids’ rooms, it offers a walk-in ‘robe and ensuite with toilet, shower, and vanity
• Bedrooms 2 has a walk-in ‘robe
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 have built-in storage
• Family bathroom is well appointed with bathtub, shower and vanity, plus handy separate toilet
• Laundry has storage and outdoor access
• Neat & tidy front yard is low maintenance
• Double width driveway and double car garage with remote door, allows for plenty of off-street parking
• Large alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with expansive Merbau hardwood decking
• Side access to the rear of the property through attractive Merbau timber gates
• Paved firepit area, perfect to enjoy with friends on a cool evening
• Nice lawn area for kids and pets to play
• Garden shed included
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Mains power, water, gas
• NBN internet
• Instant gas HWS
• Reclaimed water (reduced rate) for toilets and irrigation
Brilliantly located only an 8 min bike ride to the Esplanade at Seaford beach, 4 min drive to the train station or 7 min walk to the Seaford Meadows shopping centre. This property is a well presented, spacious one owner home. Perfect as an investment or see the lease out, move in and enjoy. Come & check it out-your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaford Meadows, then we can help you.