Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1930 Tudor with a fresh Hamptons twist on the city's best fringe
Auction Sat, 7th Oct – 11.30am (usp)
Beautiful proof that the only thing better than a double-fronted C1930 Tudor is the one with a Hamptons-inspired rebirth, this substantial family home is the impeccably presented answer for growing families in search of a timeless, statement-making abode with supreme functionality on a prized south-north parcel holding a zoned pass to Glenunga International High School.
Stripped back to those strong bones, its no-expense-spared, two-year transformation pairs the Tudor’s beautifully preserved original features – think polished timber floors, soaring decorative ceilings and leadlight windows – with a starring Hamptons-style kitchen and sleek fully-tiled bathrooms.
The result is an invigorating home that’s easy to love and hard to leave on a generous parcel with dual driveways, inch-perfect landscaped gardens, powered shed and a sail-shaded patio itching for summer, all just a short pedal or weekend stroll from the southern parklands and CBD beyond. City-fringe living doesn’t get much better than this.
Features we love…
– Extensive two-year renovations only recently completed
– Flexible floorplan with expansive open-plan living and formal lounge room
– Stunning open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, brushed brass tapware/handles, breakfast bar, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and oversized vintage style Smeg oven
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Powerful 8KW solar system
– Hardwood timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Custom storage throughout
– Two stylish bathrooms
– Head-turning street presence on a quiet street
– Enviably placed on a wide, deep parcel with north-facing rear
– Electronic gated entry to both driveways
– Off-street parking for multiple cars and drive-through access to rear shed
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with water-feature to front yard
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Parkside Primary School
– Just a 5-minute drive from the CBD
– Walking distance to Foodland Frewville
CT Reference – 5357/474
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,300.60 pa
SA Water Rates – $262.24 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $235.20 pa
Land Size – 724m² approx.
Year Built – 1930
Total Build area – TBAm² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.