Situated on 11.28 hectares, with bore and water usage authority, this small holding of sustainable and productive land is a great opportunity to buy a home in the hills for your small business or relaxation. Currently operating as a wholesale flower growing business, the property features several paddocks, cutting and storage sheds and a substantial 3 bedroom home.
What we love about this property:
* Close to Lobethal township
* Comfortable home with paddock views
* Productive land
* substantial shedding
* Operational water bore (transferrable SA Gov’ authority)
* Over 10,000 litres of water storage
* Lease-back potential, as an investment
CT = 5751/658
Land area = 11.28ha
Council = Adelaide Hills (4)
Zoning = W(PP)11 – Watershed Primary Production
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
LOBETHAL, then we can help you.