Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This is a massive home in a Platinum location set on a 700m2 (approx.) allotment. Positioned perfectly, just a two minute stroll to the beach, three to Henley Square and a footprint that offers so many options for family living, working from home and or extended families requiring separate living arrangements.
Regent Homes gave the original 1950’s dwelling a modern extension in 2013 to provide a separate living from work residence for the current owners to retreat after their daily work routine. Currently set up as a large six bedroom home with formal lounge and dining, two additional living zones, 3.5 bathrooms and a family sized pool. This lovely property is delightfully different in a location to absolutely die for!
What we love;
– Secure and private, 5kw solar, auto gate entry to double carport and two off-street parks
– Original home and ground floor extension features a wide entry hallway to a formal lounge and dining room with bay window, ornate ceiling detail and views to the front garden
– Three bedrooms, main king size with walk in fully fitted dressing room and ensuite bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower, toilet, large vanity and good storage.
– Bedroom two is queen size with garden aspect, bedroom three is king size with split system air and built-in robe
– Large family laundry with dual porcelain sinks and loads of bench space and storage
– Second bathroom with shower over corner bath, vanity and toilet.
– Modern extension features open plan kitchen/living/dine and just perfect for entertaining large crowds
– Executive Farquar kitchen has Caesar Stone countertops, 2 pac cabinetry, dual sink with Zip Tap for boiling and cold water, built in coffee machine, Siemans combi steam/convection oven, Braemar 4 burner gas hob, AEG rangehood, pantry with sliding drawers, additional walk-in pantry, 2 drawer Fisher Paykal dishwasher
– Glass sliding doors open to a covered alfresco, large concrete salt chlorinated, pool, single storage shed and garden
– Upstairs features a generous sized living room, two king bedrooms, all with good storage, a two way family bathroom with spa bath, separate shower, large vanity and toilet. A third guest bed room is also featured. Treed vistas can be enjoyed from this level and this is the perfect balance for teenagers to enjoy their own space and time with their friends. There is an additional powder room for guests on this level.
– Other features include two alarm systems, one for the original home and the other for the extended home, two ducted heating/cooling systems, one for the front, other for the back, security cameras, power generator, 11,000 litre underground rain water tank services bathrooms, 4 toilets and garden. Rainwater taps at the rear of the home.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.