Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1890 bluestone cottage with contemporary additions and the best lifestyle on call
Sold at Auction
Kissing Unley Road ever so quietly at the conclusion of a no-through road, this c.1890 symmetrical bluestone cottage extends an invitation to not only entertain in style at its rear open-plan addition, but also entices you to step out and revel in the cosmopolitan gems on your city-fringe doorstep.
A charming facade behind a picket fence and its timber floors, soaring hallway arches, ornate fireplaces and four main rooms define an original home sympathetically extended to embrace the freedom of open-plan living and an expansive rear yard through its abundant windows.
Whether it’s a quick burger at Gang Gang, a caffeine hit at Pickle in the Middle, some ‘me’ time at Temple Day Spa, Saturday morning walks to the Central Market or jogs around Victoria Park’s new wetlands; Parkside’s tightly held perks are many – and made for living your best life. It begins at 33 Clyde Street.
• Contemporary open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
• Up to four bedrooms – three and a second living zone
• Updated en-suite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Fully renovated from front to back, inside and out
• High ceilings throughout
• Hardwood timber floors to rear addition
• Plantation shutters
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens, with garden shed and large lawned area to rear
• Off-street parking for at least three cars – rather rare in Parkside
• Zoned for Glenunga International High School
• Close to Unley Oval and Parkside and Unley Primary Schools
• Moments from Unley Shopping Centre and Foodland Frewville
• Walking distance from public transport for enviably easy access to the CBD and metro coast
CT Reference – 5311/168
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,331.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $269.10 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $238.60 pa approx.
Land Size – 562m² approx.
Year Built – 1890
Total Build area – 191m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.