SPACIOUS FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH MODERN ENHANCEMENTS
Positioned behind a traditional fence, this circa 1958 residence has been meticulously renovated whilst retaining period features. Presenting contemporary interiors and a versatile floorplan including three spacious bedrooms and generous rear open plan kitchen, living and dining flowing to the undercover decked alfresco. Rear plumbed workshop and rumpus with cellar offering a flexible space that could easily be converted to self-contained accommodation or a garage if desired.
Situated in this ultra-convenient location enjoying all Goodwood Road has to offer, a short drive to the amenities at Mitcham Shopping Centre, public transport links for CBD access and local quality schooling options including Cabra College, Walford Girls and zoned to Colonel Light Gardens Primary School.
– Offering tremendous street appeal and sited on a manageable allotment of 650sqm (approx.)
– Spacious open plan living and dining, opening onto the rear deck
– Immaculate kitchen with engineered stone waterfall benchtops and breakfast bar, pantry and quality appliances including 900mm Smeg oven with gas cooktop and dual drawer dishwasher
– Master bedroom featuring built in robes and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Two further generous bedrooms with built in robes, bed two with ceiling fan and bed three with period fireplace
– Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, walk in shower, vanity and toilet
– Separate laundry with built in cabinetry and external access
– Expansive undercover decked entertaining overlooking the manicured rear garden
– Carport parking for two plus vehicles behind roller door and further parking in driveway
– Expansive detached workshop/rumpus including cellar which could be used as a workshop, gym, further living space or easily converted to studio accommodation or garage, featuring jarrah floors, shelving and washroom with vanity and toilet
– Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ample storage and much more
CT Reference – 5131/313
Council Rates – $1,653.15 p/a
Land Size – 650sqm (approx)
Year Built – 1958
Total Build area – 327sqm (approx)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.