A solid family home with an exciting future and a big parcel on the park
Sold at Auction
Adored by three generations of the one family, this solid brick 1950s 3-bedroom home enters the market with a rare air of excitement thanks to its large, wide parcel and prime position overlooking the green expanses of Sandery Avenue Reserve. Comfy, full of light and more than accommodating in its current state, you can reside in or rent out this robust home while you plot its next move – whether you renovate and extend into its large north-facing rear yard or start again from the ground up with one big dream home or develop two dwellings (STPC).
Point is: you have options, and plenty of them, in arguably the best street of a suburb that puts Marion’s Westfield and Aquatic Centre within a walk and the metro coast within a 6-minute drive. Exciting indeed.
• Three nicely sized bedrooms and two living zones, including vintage eat-in kitchen
• Room for an extension and a pool
• Patio/pergola to rear yard
• Heating/cooling provisions
• Solar hot water
• Plenty of storage
• Separate laundry
• Established easy-care gardens with fruit trees to large rear yard
• Wide frontage with the option for dual driveways
• Solid brick garage with room for a workshop
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Ideally placed opposite a park and playground
• Close to a range of quality schools
• A stroll from Marion bus interchange
• Just 13km from the CBD
CT Reference – 5669/186
Council – City Of Marion
Council Rates – $1,451.18 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $94.00 pa approx.
Land Size – 748m² approx.
Year Built – 1955
Total Build area – 155m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seacombe Gardens, then we can help you.