If you are looking for a home with plenty of WOW factor, then look no further. This Architectural beauty is an absolute stand out in every way with its striking curb side appeal and sumptuous interiors. The 16 metre frontage and 429m allotment gave its creators the opportunity to showcase something really special. Its imposing façade will have you eager to see more and once inside, the clever use of natural materials and rich earthy tones will warm your heart and soothe your soul. Perfectly positioned with a short stroll to Linear Park, 5 minutes to the beach, 15 to the CBD and a quick weave around the back streets and you arrive at the fully extended and refurbished Fulham Park Shopping Complex. And an added bonus is that you are in the Henley High School Zone.
Here, you have it all, a stunning home in a top location. You won’t be disappointed.
The home is full of surprises at every turn. Essentially the main home is four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, additional home office and two living zones. But there is so much more! Set east of the main home is a jaw dropping self-contained studio complete with a mezzanine bedroom, kitchenette, gorgeous bathroom and fabulous spiral cellar. It is quite evident that the creators of this home really knew what they were doing, not only from a design perspective but the practical footprint provides for a variety of today’s living situations. Ideal for extended families, older children still at home and saving to buy their own home and or accommodating interstate and overseas friends for long term stays.
What we love about this home:
– Overall, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 living zones, double auto garage with built in storage, off-street parking for 2 extra cars
– Luxury materials used include hand cut natural marble splashbacks in various patterns, Indian black granite and Caesar Stone counter tops, bluestone floor tiles, Walnut laminate, Merbau decking, spotted gum flooring, plantation shutters, plush carpet and quality window furnishings.
– The main bedroom is on the ground floor with feature corner glass window, sheer curtains, a full wall of wardrobes, ceiling fan, pendant bedside lighting and a divine ensuite with large vanity, dual basins, mirrored storage, wall cistern toilet, seamless shower screen and overhead views to the leafy surrounds
– There is an additional bathroom sized powder room for guests to use with a feature pendant light
– With spotted gum flooring underfoot, the open plan kitchen/living/dine is a knockout with a built in Jetmaster gas log fire and custom-built cabinetry either side. This area flows seamlessly to a Merbau deck sheltered by an electric wind sensitive awning when required.
– The family living is designed for serious entertaining with expansive counter tops, a café window that opens onto an outdoor servery and built-in gas Heatlie barbeque. Appliances include a Fisher & Paykel wall oven, fully integrated two door fridge, 900 drawer dishwasher, Electrolux induction cooktop , dual Mercer sinks and adjoining combination Butler’s pantry and laundry with a boiling water/filtered cold tap. There is loads of storage, a place for everything including those large portable appliances that take up so much space.
– The studio opens up via a wide roller door from the deck for big celebrations and parties. This space is multipurpose and an incredible design with soaring cathedral timber ceilings and Italian ceramic tiled flooring. Light and bright with gorgeous north facing windows and garden views, this is the perfect place to hang out and a serious addition to an already substantial home
– Upstairs consists of three additional king bedrooms with extensive storage for clothing, ceiling fans, tv points, block out blinds, light dimmer switches and plush carpet.
– There is a separate home office and street side is a second light filled living room with corner glass windows and views to the north and west. The upstairs layout has been again, well thought out and has an open feel as opposed to the usual corridor with rooms either side.
– The family bathroom services this area and expect more luxury with a large vanity, wall cistern toilet, deep soaking bath and separate shower. There is underfloor heating in all the bathrooms and cut marble feature splashbacks
– Other features include satellite internet, ducted heating/cooling, under stair storage, custom joinery throughout and fully landscaped gardens. There is plenty of lawn for the kids to play and with Linear Park around the corner, a healthy lifestyle beckons for all the family. I can’t wait to show you through this one.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fulham Gardens, then we can help you.