Exclusively designed for the Adelaide Football Club, this is your opportunity to secure Terrace living at its best in the heart of Lightsview. Built by Crows Major Partner and Award Winning Rivergum Homes, The Ollie 210 seamlessly combines style with innovation in Adelaide’s best new estate. Two of their finest Club leaders in Scott Thompson and Patrick Dangerfield are proud to put their name to the project as its ambassadors.
Situated in Lightsview’s premium Waterford precinct, you’ll be ideally situated a moments walk from the $4million feature park, where lakes, urban wetlands, tennis courts and walking/cycling trails are nearing completion.
– Contemporary interiors with north-facing, open plan living areas
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and WIP
– Master suite with WIR, ensuite featuring his and hers vanity and balcony access
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with BIR’s
– Luxuriously large bathroom with separate WC
– Guest powder room on lower level
– Fully air-conditioned
– Private entertaining with an all weather outdoor entertaining area
– Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
– Automatic double garage
– Includes fencing, landscaping and driveways
– Fibre optic connected, providing the home with high speed internet, phone and TV services
– 6-star energy efficient rating
– Recycled water
Whether you’re part of a growing family or a professional looking for urban living only 8kms from the CBD, Lightsview is sure to exceed your expectations.
Enjoy the high standard of design and quality in this modern neighbourhood where wireless hotspots in parks and free community events are just the beginning. A new standard of living has arrived!
C/T = 6087/929
Council = Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning = Residential
Council Rates = $TBA pa
SA Water = $TBA pqtr
ES Levy = $TBA pa
Land size = 262 m2 approx
House built = 2012
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
NORTHGATE, then we can help you.