Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1940 Torrens-titled character home with a bright new lease on life, just a stroll from the city
Auction Sat, 4th Mar – 3.30pm (usp)
To call this simply an impeccably restored character home wouldn’t do it justice. To call it a slice of heaven on a sizeable corner parcel would; something special from the moment you step foot on its private, lush grounds with ample off-street parking.
Inside, a fresh and undeniably tasteful renovation defines this blemish free, light-drenched home with a striking 2018-built kitchen, double bedrooms, hardwood floors, high ceilings with Art Deco roses and a gorgeous lounge room that steps through French doors and onto a paved alfresco patio. Perfection.
Just a stroll from the city’s parkland edges and the ‘Gilles at the Grounds’ monthly markets, a home that feels a world away has the world at its feet. Special, indeed.
Features we love…
– Completely private and secure on a corner plot in leafy Wayville
– Renovated from top to bottom
– Updated kitchen includes stone benchtops, subway-style splashbacks and Bosch appliances, including induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Storage incudes built-in robes to double bedrooms
– Updated separate laundry
– Portico and spacious entry hall
– Large tool/garden shed
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens (with automatic watering system) wrap around three sides of the home
– Electric gated entry to carport – off-street undercover parking
– Walking distance from public transport – bus and tram
– Close to a range of shopping options, including Unley Shopping Centre and Drakes, Goodwood Road
– Moments from Wayville Showgrounds
– Zoned for Adelaide and Botanic High Schools
CT Reference – 5490/84
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,534.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $201.35 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $174.15 pa
Land Size – 413m² approx.
Year Built – 1940
Total Build area – 128m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wayville, then we can help you.