Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Situated in a tree lined street with a character stone frontage and verandah, this semi-detached home is the perfect location for a low maintenance home with Pembroke and Loreto private schools nearby. Plus Norwood Parade, Burnside Village and The City just minutes away! Also zoned for Marryatville Primary and Norwood/Morialta High Schools.
What we love about this home:
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (en-suite and WIR to main)
– Formal lounge with open fireplace and French doors to a courtyard, plus open-plan living/dining/kitchen at the rear with French door access to either the courtyard or small rear garden
– Functional kitchen (with dishwasher and gas hotplates)
– Covered parking for one (lock-up carport under main roof) with drive through access to park a second
With original character features such as timber boards in the original part of the home, this presents a wonderful opportunity for updating to your tastes in an ever sought-after location.
Other things we love about this property:
– Character hallway entrance
– Split system reverse cycle in the living room
– Gas combustion heater in the living room
– Centricon pest protection system
– Very low maintenance block
– Kensington Oval and bus services just a short walk away
– Zoned for Marryatville Primary and Norwood/Morialta High School
Homes with this character, but scope to add value with new kitchen and bathrooms, are sought after. Create your own family heritage here.
Council area: Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council rates: $1,001.52 PA
Water rates: $171.07 PQ
ES levy: $242.40 PA
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kensington, then we can help you.