Superbly located between the city and the sea this position perfect much loved family home has a great street presence with so much on offer. Built in 1910 and situated on a large 713sqm corner allotment this sandstone fronted symmetrical cottage with the ambiance of a bygone era is ready to simply move into whilst retaining the opportunity to further upgrade and enhance to your taste.
What we love about this property:
– Beautiful leadlight entrance
– Central hallway with polished floorboards.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and sparkling new ensuite.
– Bedroom 2 with combustion heater
– Bedroom 3 with polished floorboards and ornate fireplace
– Large family/ living room with floating timber floors, bay window, French doors and split system air conditioning.
– Central kitchen/Meals area with updated timber cupboards and dishwasher.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Separate toilet
– Original cast-iron fireplaces.
– Pitched roof pergola provides a fantastic space for outdoor entertaining.
– Shed/workshop with power and lights
– Single double length carport
– Above ground swimming pool.
– Valuable corner block of 713sqm with side access
The dream of owning a beautiful character home in a great location is about to become a reality for one lucky new owner. A true family home, close to quality schools and shopping, with easy access to the CBD and only a few minutes to some of our best beaches; this rare offering with the bonus of side street access is a must see on your inspection list this weekend.
For further information or to view by appointment please contact Darren Ladhams 0412 615 953
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ALBERT PARK, then we can help you.