Like the many character homes that line leafy Aver Avenue – and typify why we love Daw Park – this generous 1950’s home gets better with age. What you don’t expect is the way it suddenly steps into a rear extension that rises to a second level, adding an expansive mezzanine to this already flexible home on a perfectly sized parcel of some 762 low-maintenance square metres of this safe, convenient and family-conscious suburb.
Just plonk your furniture into this brightly lit home – with polished timber floors, high ceilings, and multiple living zones – and start mapping out an exciting future in the zone for Unley High and Colonel Light Garden Primary Schools, no more than 15 minutes from both city and coast. It’s your turn to love Daw Park.
– Architectural rear extension with large living space, two bedrooms, soaring mezzanine, industrial style exposed steel beams and spiral staircase
– Flexible floorplan offers casual and formal zones, including bay windowed lounge/sitting room, casual meals and super-functional kitchen
– Dishwasher and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite and separation from bedrooms 2 and 3
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and combustion heater
– Stylish timber floors throughout
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Large separate laundry
– Extension opens out to timber-decked alfresco pavilion
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens
– Lock-up carport with drive-through access to rear garage
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– 12 panel solar array
– Walking distance from public transport and parks/reserves
– Moments from Castle Plaza and Mitcham Square shopping precincts
CT Reference – 5465/370
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,132.80pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $214.22pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $179.30pa approx.
Land Size – 762m² approx.
Year Built – 1954
Total Build area – 305m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view you must download the free Gavl App and follow the property link:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.