They just don’t build homes like this today and whilst it is fair to say that some may wish to modernise a little, everyone will agree that this is a forever home, solid double brick, concrete slab between first and second level, sweeping terraces and the luxury of generous sized rooms throughout to accommodate any large family. What a great location to bring up the kids, set in a quiet Cul-de-sac and almost opposite Wilford reserve, and OH, did I mention the other grand homes in the street.
Seaton is a growing suburb, adjacent to Grange and just a 1.5 kilometre walk to the beach so take a drive around this suburb to witness the passion and quality that has gone into building these solid family homes. Next, work out replacement costs in this current climate and you would be crazy not to consider a quick make over. This property was built to last, and the location is really special. Close to all shopping, amenities, excellent schools and all things families could possibly desire.
What we love about this home;
– Five bedrooms, double garage, two additional off-street parks, solar panels, store room, garden shed, land size 594m2
– Herringbone brick driveway and paths, great street appeal, immaculate gardens, opposite reserve
– Formal lounge with fireplace, built in cabinetry and giant windows with views to the garden
– Adjacent family dining with French doors to alfresco area and a kitchen complete with dual ovens, four burner electric cook top, three door pantry, Miele dishwasher, rear garden outlook
– Second family living is off the dine and features Bavarian ceiling detail, wood combustion fire, wall gas furnace and door access to the garage
– There is a separate laundry with dual deep sinks, shower alcove and sauna, adjacent powder room
– Additional bathroom with a sunken spa bath, pedestal basin, light and bright, rather luxurious
– Upstairs, lovely wide staircase to a sitting room and four bedrooms, main has door access to the front terrace, walk through dressing room and two- way bathroom. Bedroom four has gorgeous French doors that open onto the western terrace.
– Remaining bedrooms have good clothing storage, queen and king size and light filled
– Other features include luxury pendant lights, ceiling roses, ducted heating and cooling upstairs, split system downstairs, roller shutters, plush curtains and carpet, bar area, outdoor pergola area with ceiling fan, tool shed, concealed bin area, a lemon, orange, and mandarin tree
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.