Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Visually impressive with its manicured gardens and sweeping return verandah, expansive interiors deliver a palatial feel capitalising on the beauty of the setting.
Resplendent with fine period details and stylish contemporary updates, this circa renovated family home offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity. Enjoying a prized rear to north aspect, it’s a quick commute to St Clair shopping precinct, Alberton train station, Our Lady of Mt Carmel parish school & Mt Carmel College.
A haven of timeless elegance the features we love include;
– High ceilings with superb ornate decoration, polished timber floors, beautifully unique lead lighting plus ornate mantle fireplaces
– Three generous bedrooms all with built in robes, two with showcase fireplaces
– Immaculately renovated bathroom with a large walk-in shower
– Ambient and spacious formal lounge room
– The quality kitchen provides ample under bench and overhead cabinetry plus a chefs delight freestanding gas stove adjoins a gorgeous dining space perfect to bring the whole family together
– Sunlight drenches the 27m2 family room and enjoys views of the picturesque rear yard.
– Thoughtfully designed, the laundry room could make ‘doing the washing’ an enjoyable task. There is also a second separate toilet conveniently located at the rear of the home.
– Multi zoned ducted a/c plus split system reverse cycle a/c in the family room provides all year-round comfort
– Outside sees the perfect space for entertaining and playing with a paved undercover pergola area, expansive lush lawn, dedicated firepit space, a solid brick garage plus plenty of further undercover parking behind a roller door.
Specifications & Rates:
Built: 1915 approx.
Land Size: 790m2 approx.
Zoning: General Neighbourhood
Council Rates $1256.65 p.a approx.
Water Rates – $205.80 p.q. approx.
Sewer Rates – $303.39 p.q. approx.
ESL – $317.60 p.a approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL – Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Pennington, then we can help you.