Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A nostalgic home with no limits to its potential on some 1230sqm of tightly-held Kingswood
Offers Close Tue, 19th Sep – 10am (usp)
Standing on a parcel spanning a life-changing 1230sqm near Halsbury Avenue’s quiet no-through conclusion is a home brimming with the heart-warming nostalgia only passing time can create, released from the tight grasp of the same family that built it in 1975.
The moment you see the original timber joinery that would cost a packet to recreate today, not to mention the kitchen that whispers memories of every meal lovingly cooked within it, is the moment you understand just how loved this 4-bedroom home was – making it move-in ready from day one and ready to offer its double brick bones up for a cosmetic renovation.
Just when you think this light-filled, solar powered home couldn’t be more accommodating, it reveals a fully self-contained granny flat, giving your teens or live-in-laws a place to call home, amongst the huge rear yard featuring multiple fruit trees and serious shedding.
Have bigger plans for this huge plot? A sub-division isn’t out of the question (STCC) if you don’t decide to build something epic from the ground up. Just moments from Mitcham Square and cinema, Unley High School, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges and the CBD itself, it’s your turn to make Kingswood home.
– Rare opportunity to secure a huge piece of a blue-chip suburb
– Opportunity to renovate or build your dream home (STCC)
– Impeccably presented family home with multiple living zones
– Kitchen/living zone, bathroom and bedroom in self-contained granny flat
– Double brick construction
– 21 panel, 2.5kw Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Original timber joinery/storage throughout
– Lock-up carport and double brick garage, both with remote entry
– Drive-through access to 2 large powered sheds
– Large entertainers patio/pergola to rear
– Walking distance from public transport
– Close to Unley High School, Mitcham Girls High School
CT Reference – 5808/769
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $3,545.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $312.13 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $284.35 pa
Land Size – 1230 m² approx.
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 379 m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.