Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A cottage charmer with a modern twist, just a stroll from Glenelg's beach and best
Offers Close Tue, 27th February – 1pm (usp)
Faultless in every detail and will suit the most fastidious buyer.
Tucked away in the peaceful backstreets of Glenelg, you could be mistaken for thinking this C1890 bluestone cottage was anything but just a 5-minute walk from buzzing Jetty Road and only ten from the beach itself.
But that’s the beautiful reality of this extended and solar-powered 3-bedroom home with prized rear access to a double garage, your very own outdoor spa, a stylishly remodelled kitchen, multiple living zones and a mezzanine level dedicated entirely to the ensuited main bedroom.
With custom stone benchtops, breakfast bar, loads of storage and integrated Miele appliances, the kitchen makes a modern statement in a home with the kind of old-world charm that only time can create.
And time is what you’ll have in spades thanks to its easy-care gardens and enviable position within strolling distance of local bus and tram stops, supermarkets, Holdfast Marina, Jetty Road’s countless cafes, bars and specialty shops, and those golden sands. This is it.
– A beautifully preserved and presented example of the single-fronted character cottage
– Prized rear lane access
– Ideally placed amongst other charming period homes on a quiet street
– Deceptively large footprint and flexible floorplan
– Modern extension with mezzanine master bedroom boasting ensuite and walk-in robe
– Double garage with remote access and workshop
– Outdoor spa ready for winter
– Ducted r/c for year round comfort
– 6kw solar system for heavily reduced energy bills (hardly a bill in sight)
– High decorative ceilings, Baltic pine floorboards and ornate fireplaces to original cottage
– Alarm system and security cameras
– Dishwasher, induction cooktop and Miele oven and convection oven/microwave
– Instant gas hot water
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Secure gated entry
– Storage galore, including large attic space
– A stroll from tram and bus stops from easy access to the CBD
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg, then we can help you.