Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The perfect blend of manageable small acres with large modern 4 bedroom home and huge 9×7.5m workshop. Plenty of water from permanent creek, room for livestock, fruit trees, chooks, vegie patch, welcome to the good life.
What we love about the property:
– Private front entrance hall to greet your visitors
– Marvellous open plan living/kitchen/meals area overlooking the secure back yard for keeping an eye on the kids
– Large kitchen with walk in pantry, breakfast bar, all electric appliances, Miele dishwasher, glass splashbacks, excellent fridge space and microwave nook
– Lounge room with cosy slow combustion wood heater, adjacent formal dining room, also suitable as another living space, multimedia or music room
– Huge master bedroom with walking robe, neutral ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Further three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobe’s and excellent size
– Sparkling family bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
– Plenty of extra storage cupboard in the laundry and hallway
– Internal access from the double carport
– Gum trees greet you upon arrival, drive straight into your double carport, via the circular driveway
– Eight stunning Gold Bunny standard roses flanking the welcoming front verandah of the home
– Every window at the front of the home has electric roller shutters
– 9×7.5m colorbond workshop with 3.4m high clearance, concrete floor, power and lights, additional lean-to for storage or carport
– Lots of new fencing, water to 3 paddocks, capacity run up to 30 sheep, separate fenced dog run
– Chook palace, the kids are going to love collecting eggs
– Plenty of water from the creek for your livestock, lawns, semi enclosed vegetable and herb gardens
– Fruit orchard including cherry, pink lady and Granny Smith apples, apricot, white peach, lime, raspberries and strawberries
– Huge 10×4.5m pitched roof verandah with shade blinds, a brilliant entertainment space
– Mains power (3 phase available), ADSL, bottled gas
– 66,000L rainwater to home, 3000L creek water tank
– Bio cycle septic system recycles all grey water to orchard
– Fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Instant gas hot water service
If you’re looking to escape to the country, yet be just 5 minutes to shopping, school and community, come and take a look at this idyllic property, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Nangkita?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nangkita, then we can help you.