Best Offer By: Tuesday 11th December 2012 at 12pm (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: $450,000
Dear Buyer, welcome to ….. Blokes World!
Why blokes world? The four car garaging will no doubt impress the boys with toys and tradies alike. This modern home has an attractive classic street presence with reproduction character yet all the conveniences the modern family requires.
Some of what we love about this property:
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
– Formal living room, 4th bedroom or theatre room with r/c a/con
– Open plan family room with Rinnai gas log fire
– Gas kitchen with dishwasher and adjacent bay window dining
– Double auto garage with drive through ability
– Freestanding double garage with power
– Pitched roof entertaining area well connected to the kitchen
– 2 tools sheds and easy care established irrigated gardens and lawns
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Steel frame construction with insulation to ALL ceilings, internal & external walls
– Tinted windows for privacy and insulation
Windsor Gardens enjoys the convenience of excellent public transport including the Paradise Interchange along with superb shopping facilities and highly desirable schools and colleges both private and public with parks and reserves dotted throughout the suburb. This opportunity represents your chance to purchase a gorgeous character filled spacious home in a premier location conveniently located to everything you need and ideal for the downsizer, 1st home buyer or investor.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5853/674
Council – Port Adelaide Enfield 2
Zoning – R55 Residential (Comprehensive Development)
Council Rates – $1,164.85 pa approx.
SA Water – $216.55 pq approx.
ES Levy – $94.70 pa approx.
House Built – 2003
Land Size – 549 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in WINDSOR GARDENS?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WINDSOR GARDENS, then we can help you.