Best Offer By: Tuesday 18th December 2012 at 12pm (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: $890,000 – $950,000
Dear Buyer, welcome to ….. Renovated Family Home on 975sqm.
If you’re seeking a modern and renovated family home on a generous land size with plenty of space for the kids to go crazy, then you need to have a look at this fabulous property before it’s snapped up. This classic Bungalow has received the ultimate facelift, transformed into a stunning blend of traditional 1920’s architecture with contemporary open plan living and magazine quality presentation.
Some of what we love about this property:
– 975 sqm of premium real estate with 21 metre frontage
– North facing allotment with a back yard that never ends!
– Flexible floor plan with up to 5 bedrooms, ideal as 4 plus 2 living rooms
– Central hall way with decorative timber fret work
– Formal living room with gorgeous fire place
– Master bedroom with retreat or potential study
– 3 additional bedrooms, 2 very large and one with fire place
– Study space or walk through reading room
– Huge open plan family room with North facing ‘skylight’ windows
– Farquhar Caesarstone kitchen with 900mm 5 burner oven, pantry & dishwasher
– Stunning brand new full bathroom
– Farquhar laundry with built in cupboards and 2nd toilet
– Huge pitched roof pergola with decking fabulously linked to the family room
– Double garage, carport and ample off street parking
– 2 rainwater tanks and new fencing
– Park like back yard with easy gardens and lawns back and front
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Re-wired, re-plumbed, new gas pipes and new gas hot water system
– High ceilings, decorative timber work, large rooms and fire places
– Potential plus to easily add an ensuite, half court or pool
– Location, location, location!
Millswood is a small and popular premier inner city suburb with the CBD only minutes away by car, while cosmopolitan Goodwood Road with its local shopping and dining options is an easy short walk, as is the favoured Sunday Farmers Market at Wayville Showgrounds, King William and Unley Roads are also in your neck of the woods and for that matter seaside Glenelg isn’t too far away either especially as a tram stop is just around the corner. Unley Swimming Centre is a few minutes walk away and there’s tennis courts and a reserve at the East end of the Avenue. This opportunity represents your chance to purchase a fully renovated character Bungalow on a generous 975 sqm family friendly allotment in a premier location conveniently located to everything you need.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5804/678
Council – Unley
Zoning – RHC-SH4 Conservation Zone Policy Area 4 Spacious Millswood Page Estate
Council Rates – $1,357.90 pa approx.
SA Water – $238.20 pq approx.
ES Levy – $105.10 pa approx.
House Built – 1925 with 2012 extension and renovations
Land Size – 975 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in MILLSWOOD?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MILLSWOOD, then we can help you.