Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Spacious 3 bed, 2 bath home on 832sqm ready to entertain
Built alongside a prestigious golf course is this spacious family home. Offering fantastic street appeal, high ceilings, sensible floorplan and impressive 9m x 4m pitched roof entertaining area this home is sure to impress. Situated on 832sqm there is plenty of room for kids, pets and parking the boat or caravan
What We Love About The Property;
• Semi open plan living/dining room with great natural light
• Centrally located spacious kitchen has loads of bench & cupboard space. Electric oven & stove top, walk-in pantry and servery to outdoor area
• Second living room has direct access outdoors
• The master bedroom faces East with good separation from other bedrooms has walk-in ‘robe and ensuite with shower, vanity & toilet.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good size with built-in ‘robes
• 3 way family bathroom has shower, bathtub and separate toilet
• Large family sized laundry with direct access outdoors
• Impressive (approx.) 9m x 4m pitched roof paved outdoor entertaining area links straight out from the living room. Roll down café blinds keep the weather out for year round outdoor entertaining
• Low maintenance front yard with lawns and double width driveway offering plenty of space for the caravan
• Automatic roller doors lead into the high clearance double car garage with drive through access into rear undercover area for secure parking for a further 2 vehicles or trailers/boat etc
• Secure workshop with power
• Nice lawned rear yard with raised vegetable gardens to enjoy growing your food and plenty of room for the chooks
• Mains water, sewer, NBN
• 2.2KW Solar system with high feed-in tariff
• Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling throughout home
Family friendly Mt Compass is located around 1 hour from the CBD. Centrally located to the Fleurieu Peninsula and surrounded by beautiful countryside and nearby beaches. The local (R – Year 12) school has recently had an 11M upgrade and the convenience of local shops, GP, and supermarket make this township a fantastic place to call home. This is a brilliant spacious, family home that has been well cared for its by current owners. Come & check it out – your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.