Extended c.1925 bungalow with pool, parking for a fleet and a big family in mind
Auction Sat, 12th Feb – 3pm
With its quintessential c.1925 bungalow to start, four bedrooms, multiple living zones and an open rear extension to finish on a big parcel with a pool and parking for a small fleet, this solar powered family home fits the description of ever-popular Cumberland Park, and exceeds the brief for a demanding, growing family. From the large and light-drenched living rooms of the character-filled original home to the open-plan rear addition that steps out to a vine-covered patio, this neatly presented home gets better with age and every step.
And steps are all you’ll need to go from home to parks/reserves and public transport that will have you in the city or by the sea in a jiffy, ensuring you can explore Adelaide with ease – all just moments from Big W Cumberland Park and a range of quality schools. The search is over.
– Held tightly within one family for over 30 years
– Beautifully preserved original home with polished timber floors and lofty decorative ceilings
– Large formal dining zone and lounge room with window seat and cosy combustion fireplace
– Dishwasher, gas cooking and loads of storage to kitchen
– Large separate laundry
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– 6 camera security system with hard drive recording and remote viewing
– Rear garage, dual driveways and off-street parking for at least six cars
– Gas hot water system
– Loads of storage throughout
– Powerful 10.8KW solar system
– Solar heating blanket to pool
– New colorbond fencing
– Walking distance to bus and tram stops
– Close to AA Bailey Recreation Ground and Avenue Road Reserve/skatepark
– Just ten minutes from the CBD and 15 from the metro coast
– A short drive from Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 5130/715
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,310.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $226.36
Emergency Services Levy – $190.05
Land Size – 780m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 261m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.