Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Bricklayer’s own solid brick 3 bedroom home built in 2002 on a huge 996sqm corner block with north facing backyard. Large rooms and high ceilings, 6x6m workshop, outdoor fireplace, verandahs, chook run and lots of fruit trees.
What we love about the property:
• Sheltered front door leads to generous entry
• High 2.6m ceilings and floor tiling throughout
• Semi open plan living/ dining/ kitchen enjoying garden views and split system a/c
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, double stainless steel sink looking out to the backyard, large fridge space and all electric cooker
• Master bedroom with large built-in robe, ceiling fan, heat panel, and access to the two way bathroom
• Bedroom 2 is large with sliding door access to the back verandah, has ceiling fan, heat panel, and also has direct access also to the two way bathroom
• Bedroom 3 is also good size
• Huge family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
• Very large laundry with adjacent second toilet and storage cupboard
• Botanical front garden with ornamental pears & cherries, weeping cherry, cranberry & crab apples trees, almond and pink almond trees providing a green privacy screen from the street
• 1.5m deep verandah full width of home front and rear
• Single car garage with automatic roller door
• Outdoor fireplace with rotisserie function and smoking capacity
• 6 x 6m workshop with concrete floor, 4 double power points power and lights
• Side access being a corner block straight to the backyard
• Garden shed in the rear corner
• Fruit trees include Apricot, Peach, Nectarine, Plum, Cherry, Apples
• Chook run
• Fish pond
• Vegetable gardens
• Mains power plus 8 solar panels
• Mains water plus 5000L rainwater plumbed for home and garden
• Mains sewer
• Phone line, NBN available
• 250L mains pressure hot water service
Built by the current owners, this very well constructed double brick home with north facing backyard enjoys lots of sunshine for yourself and the garden. Outdoor fireplace for your barbeques and gatherings, nice workshop to tinker, this is a fabulous home.
Walking distance to shops, school, sporting facilities golf course down the road, are you ready for your tree chance and escape to the country?
Only 59km with just over an hour travel time from Adelaide reducing with duplication of Victor Harbor road, come and take a look, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.