Big, bold and beautiful - the gentleman's bungalow
There is something uniquely exquisite and perhaps a little eccentric about a rambling Gentleman’s Bungalow. Laden with character and individuality, the original fretwork blends beautifully with modern improvements and creates truly a expressive home.
Charles Sturt Ave is arguably known as the dress circle of Grange and home to some of the most desirable properties on the coastal strip. Rarely do homes of this caliber become available so when they do you can feel the excitement in the air.
What we love most about this home:
– almost 800sqm of land with sprawling 17mtr frontage and rear lane access
– swing gates and secure front fencing
– grand wide entrance and shaded front verandah
– four generous bedrooms
– formal and informal living areas
– two new bathrooms
– kitchen adjacent family living space
– timber decked outdoor entertaining
– sparkling inground swimming pool
– double garage with rear lane access
– solar and battery
– opportunity to further enhance in your own signature style
Proudly standing South of Jetty Street and in the company of other high end homes, moments from the beach, cafes and restaurants; is there anywhere better to begin the next chapter in these challenging times than 38 Charles Sturt Ave, Grange.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Grange, then we can help you.