Under Contract - popular home many disappointed buyers!
This impressive Torrens Title courtyard home was built in 2004, with neat lines, classic Bungalow styling and a modern contemporary fit out. Be greeted by a wide welcoming facade and secure fencing with intercom. An easy lifestyle awaits you in this beautiful home with so much to offer.
What we love about this home:
– 3 bedrooms, main with floor to ceiling built in robes and luxurious ensuite bathroom with spacious shower alove
– Built in mirrored robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Formal living area at the front of the home with high ceilings and lovely natural light
– Wide passage leading to the open plan living area located at the rear of the home
– Modern kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, and plenty of storage
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Delightful paved alfresco area with gabled pergola – perfect for year round entertaining
– Double carport with remote entry and rear access
– Great size back yard with gabled pergola and plenty of room for kids and pets to play
– Extras including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, monitored security system and automatic irrigation
– Secure gated community
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a quality home in the gorgeous beachside suburb of Glenelg East. This would ideally suit first home buyers, young families, investors or retirees. Close to transport, shops and schools … an inspection is highly recommended!
Land size: 340 sqm approx
Council: Holdfast Bay
Zoning: R – Residential
SA Water: $225.90 pq
ESL: $97.80 pa
Rates: $1207.55 pa
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GLENELG EAST, then we can help you.