Perfectly positioned on the River Torrens Linear Park Trail and cleverly designed to invite the peace and tranquility of the outdoors in, this stunning two level custom built family home by InDesign, will charm you from the minute you enter. Set on 414sqm and surrounded by beautifully established gardens, this one owner home has been meticulously cared for since its build in 2015 and offers a truly enviable lifestyle for the most discerning of buyers.
Currently utilised as a three bedroom home with a home office, this home also offers two living spaces, two bathrooms and a superb open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows out to undercover alfresco entertaining, and rear garden with superb views over Linear Park.
Offering an abundance of highly sought after features including a ground level Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, Butler’s pantry, separate powder room, stunning porcelain tiled floors, excellent storage options and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Cycle to Adelaide’s CBD along the picturesque bike trail in 35 mins or for the more adventurous, continue along the trail to West Beach in under 90 minutes. This superb location offers something for every member of the family.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious ground floor Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, large walk in robe and generous floor to ceiling tiled ensuite bathroom
– Beautifully appointed kitchen space overlooking open plan dining, living has a well designed Butler’s pantry, Smeg 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop, Caesar stone benchtops with glass splash back and a Siemens dishwasher
– Large decked undercover alfresco entertaining space flows effortlessly out from the living space with a plumbed gas connection for the BBQ and offers delightful views of both Linear Park and the gorgeous established garden
– Two further bedrooms upstairs, both with built in robes and ceiling fans, are separated by a highly functional 3 way bathroom with floor to ceiling Italian porcelain tiles and extra large freestanding spa bath
– Generous second living space upstairs with large North facing balcony offering elevated views over Linear Park
– Downstairs hosts home office or a 4th bedroom, if required
– Large laundry with floor to ceiling storage, hanging rail and direct access to outdoors
– Separate powder room
– Ducted r/c air-conditioning throughout
– Double garage with remote panel lift doors and internal access to the home
– Off street parking for a further 2 cars
– Auto irrigation for both front and rear gardens
– Zoned for Charles Campbell College with Rostrevor and St Ignatius Colleges just 10 minutes away
– Within 3km of a large variety of un-zoned Primary Schools
– 5 mins from the Paradise Interchange
– 15-20 min drive to Adelaide CBD
Offering a peaceful position and stunning views at almost every turn, this beautiful home has such a sense of luxury and space, both internally and externally – you will never want to leave!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Paradise, then we can help you.