Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Embrace the finer details with a Finesse Built beauty in a special pocket of Unley Park
Offers Close Wed, 25th Oct – 5pm (usp)
Tucked away in a pocket so peaceful that it might just be Unley Park’s best kept secret, the scene couldn’t be better set for this flawless 4-bedroom home with the dynamic floorplan, enduring quality and enviable looks synonymous with its award winning creator, Finesse Built.
Designed to the exacting needs of the only family to ever call this C2013 entertainer home, every high-end selection – from the striking spotted gum floors to the 12.8KW solar system on its roof – ensure your day-to-day is a veritable dream.
Wake up in a master suite with a walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite and complete refuge at the front of this light-drenched home, just steps from a theatre room that’s armed and ready for your projector and sound system if it isn’t going to be the perfect home office.
Don’t worry; a loud Hollywood blockbuster won’t disturb the kids sleeping blissfully in a wing that can be closed off and called upon only if and when you need it in a home that caters for growing families to empty nesters who love having the grandkids for sleepovers.
No matter what stage you’re in, you’ll always meet in the middle, where expansive open-plan living showcases the sheer space at your disposal here, not to mention a starring stone-topped kitchen and the smoothest transition to the alfresco pavilion.
Call your best friends, uncork a bottle of your finest and warm a home that fits the Unley Park description in every way, just a stroll from the delights of cobbled King William Road.
– Flawlessly presented inside and out
– Striking façade and north-facing rear
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with additional living zone/theatre/fifth bedroom
– JAG kitchen with stone benchtops, large breakfast bar, bundles of storage
and Smeg appliances
– Powerful 12.8KW solar system for heavily reduced energy bills
– Ducted Actron reverse cycle temperature control, plus feature gas log
– Double garage and electronic gated entry
– Additional off-street parking for multiple cars
– Three-way main bathroom to kids’ wing
– Storage galore with custom joinery throughout
– Electric café blinds, lighting, ceiling fan and outdoor kitchen provisions to
– Double glazing to all windows and doors
– Fully alarmed with CCTV provisions
– Fully landscaped gardens with automatic watering system (8 zones)
– Three-phase power
– Walking distance from train and bus stops
– Moments from Goodwood and King William Road precincts
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
– Close to a range of quality schools, including St Thomas School and Walford Anglican School for Girls
– Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary School and Unley High School
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.