Surrounded by lush gardens and established trees, this Art Deco beauty will fill your heart and warm your soul. Monumental efforts have gone into restoring the original period features along with the clever addition of modern contemporary elements to make this a truly special home. The Deco façade is gorgeous and once inside you will appreciate the craftsmanship that has gone into the decorative ceiling plaster work, leadlight windows, skirting boards and cornices. The garden surrounds feature stacked stone garden beds and an array of mature trees and plantings that complete this pretty picture-perfect home. There is nothing to do but walk in, unpack and enjoy a wonderful and comfortable life.
The central location gives you easy access to public transport, local variety shopping, good public and private schools and the beach, airport and CBD are just a short distance away.
What we love about this home:
– Auto large single garage with drive through access to a covered pergola, privacy fencing at the side and rear and featuring a beautiful timber fence curb side
– Wide entry to a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dine, light and bright with large north facing windows and gorgeous garden views
– Executive kitchen feature stone counter tops, 3 metre breakfast bar, dual sinks, 2 door pantry, DeLonghi dishwasher, Westinghouse under bench oven, 4 burner gas hob, rangehood and glass splashback
– There is a gas log fire in the living room and ducted heating/cooling throughout
– Three bedrooms, main is king size with garden views, a wall of gloss white wardrobes, additional walk-in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom with seamless shower screens, stone topped vanity and toilet
– Bedroom two is queen size with robes and bedroom three is a single room with study area
– There is a second bathroom with a designated laundry section complete with under bench washer space, storage and sink. The bathrooms are beautifully done with high quality fittings and travertine marble floor tiles.
– Outside is a delight at every turn where you can enjoy a cup of tea on the front veranda and take in the afternoon sun or entertain friends and family in the sun filled northern courtyard. Beautiful granite pavers have been used here and random slate pathways just add to the class of this special property.
You are truly going to love this one. I look forward to showing you through anytime so don’t be shy if you can’t attend the advertised inspection time, just call and ask for a special viewing.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton, then we can help you.