Ultra modern living, made easy on the brink of Black Hill Conservation Park
Auction Thu, 3rd Mar – 5.30pm (usp)
Set back from Burton Road to create a world of its own to the backdrop of Black Hill Conservation Park, this 2013-built home could pass as new and couldn’t be better placed for anyone who appreciates quality fixtures and finishes, loads of natural light, open-plan living, a place to entertain outdoors, garaging, ducted r/c and a master bedroom with its own walk-in robe and ensuite. Who doesn’t love that?
You’ll also love its location amongst other ultra modern homes, all within a short drive from hiking trails, Athelstone shopping precinct, St Ignatius’ College, and the boundless Thorndon Park Reserve. It’s time to stop and appreciate the fresh air again.
– Striking open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, breakfast bar, integrated microwave, and gas cooking
– Spacious alfresco pavilion with lighting
– Neatly presented low-care gardens
– Zoning to ducted R/C
– High (2.7m) ceilings throughout
– High quality porcelain tiles to main living zones and hall
– Storage galore, including large walk-in robe to master and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Large separate laundry
– Fans to all bedrooms
– Remote entry to 1.5-car garage with internal access and rear roller door
– Off-street parking for at least two cars
– Walking distance from public transport
– No more than 25 minutes from the CBD
– Close to a range of parks/reserves
CT Reference – 6090/617
Council – Campbelltown City Council
Council Rates – $1,429.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $159.61 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $130.80 pa approx.
Community Fees – $400 pa approx.
Land Size – 330m² approx.
Year Built – 2013
Total Build area – 178m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Athelstone, then we can help you.