Substantial land holding with development potential in tightly held locale
Set on 1,984m2 of sought-after Kingswood terra firma and boasting a 30m frontage, ‘Baringa’ is a c.1920 bungalow with a big presence and the potential to extend or re-develop (STCC) on a boundless parcel with a pool, grass tennis court and a fully self-contained studio. With four bedrooms, a study and partnering formal rooms to go with a rear family room, this is a light-filled character home of size and substance, with the scope to add an architectural full stop.
For now, just lap up summer days by the pool, weeknight tennis tournaments, lunches under the Pierre de Ronsard climbing rose-covered pergola and the unrivalled convenience of living within moments of Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Mitcham Square, cosmopolitan King William and Unley Roads, and the CBD. ‘Baringa’ is exactly where you want it.
– Flexible floorplan with the option to work from home and configure to your changing needs
– Development potential for sub-division (STCC)
– Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage to open-plan kitchen with French doors opening to the backyard
– Ducted heating and split reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus split system to self-contained studio
– Neatly presented original home with soaring ceilings, hardwood floors and large, light-drenched rooms
– Self-contained studio with large bedroom, living zone, bathroom and kitchen
– Large separate laundry
– Double glazed front windows
– Lighting to full-size tennis court
– Secure gated entry with plenty of off-street parking, including large carport
– Drive-through access to rear
– Set back from Cross Road to create extra peace and quiet within
– Zoned for Unley High and Mitcham Primary Schools
– Close to Mitcham Girls School, Walford Anglican School for Girls, Concordia College and more
– Metres from public transport
CT Reference – 5338/284
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $3,924.90pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $336.58pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $287.95pa approx.
Land Size – 1,984m² approx.
Frontage – 30.48m
Zoning – EN – Established Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 409m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view you must download the free Gavl App and follow the property link:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.