Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A courtyard beauty with comfort, space and flexibility on the city's leafy fringe
Auction Sat, 28th Oct – 10am (usp)
With a deceptively spacious footprint that starts and ends with living zones and wraps it light-filled arms around a central courtyard, you can expect more freedom, flexibility and year-round comfort from this gorgeous stone-fronted reproduction on a south-north parcel, just metres from Glenunga International High School’s boundless sporting ovals.
Whether it’s the street-facing lounge room that spills out to the courtyard and says, “I’m always here if you need to escape; the ensuited master bedroom; open-plan kitchen with Smeg appliances; or the rear vine-covered alfresco pavilion; this low-care haven considers every conceivable mood and family member.
If you’re in the mood for a sneaky shopping spree at Burnside Village, a jog around Victoria Park, a kick of the footy on those ovals or a dinner on Rundle Street, you’ll hardly need the car and it will never go far when you do. City-fringe living, the way it should be.
Features we love…
– Perfect for young families, professionals and downsizers alike
– Neatly presented inside and out
– Flexible floorplan with three bedrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Super functional kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, dual ovens, integrated microwave and Asko dishwasher
– Ducted temperature control
– Neutral colour scheme
– Easy-care tiled floors
– Separate laundry
– Neatly presented low-care gardens
– Timeless character facade
– Lock-up garage with remote entry
– Walking distance from Foodland Frewville
– Zoned for and metres from Glenunga International High School
CT Reference – 5185/115
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,788.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $235.38 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $208.75 pa
Land Size – 365m² approx.
Year Built – 1995
Total Build area – 179m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenside, then we can help you.