Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Timeless character maisonette in a world of its own, with the world at its feet
Auction Sat, 16th Dec – 11.30am (usp)
It doesn’t get any closer to the city than Parkside and this sandstone-fronted character maisonette has a special way of making the CBD feel so far away on a plot with prized rear lane access and a zoned ticket to Glenunga International High School.
It’s also an elongated plot, ensuring this timeless semi-detached home – headlined by its polished timber floors, lofty ceilings and loads of natural light – carves out with ease three double bedrooms, a spacious central lounge room and an updated eat-in kitchen before it even unveils its alfresco patio and quaint garden setting.
Whether it’s just you and a plus-one, there’s kids in the equation or they’ve flown the nest and you’re eager to downsize, this move-in-ready home fits the description just metres from McLeay Park, a Saturday stroll from the Central Market, and a short drive from Unley, Burnside and Arkaba/Frewville shopping precincts. Parkside it is then.
Features we love…
– Gorgeous street presence behind a white picket fence
– Ornate features include sandstone facade, leadlight windows, polished Baltic pine floors and ornate fireplaces
– Three double bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Ducted r/c for year-round comfort
– Large eat-in kitchen with timber benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and dual French doors for smooth flow to rear garden/patio
– Separate laundry
– Private rear gardens with with covered patio and established plantings
– Rear pedestrian access
– Walking distance from public transport, the city’s southern parklands, Duthy Street and Unley Roads
– Zoned or Parkside Primary and Glenunga International High Schools
CT Reference – 5023/973
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,558.75 pa
SA Water Rates – $201.61 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $175.45 pa
Year Built – 1890
Total Build area – 135m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.