Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Beautifully presented and positioned perfectly on Seascape View is this modern 4-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, dual living room double storey home. Offering innovative design and eye-catching architecture, this property has been designed to be light and bright and capture coastal & country views
What We Love About The Property;
Indoors – Downstairs;
• Step inside to be greeted by the soaring ceiling and abundance of natural light flooding in through a dozen windows that are overhead
• An open plan living/dining/kitchen area is the hub of the home with seamless integration from indoors to outdoors via the double sets of glass sliding doors
• The kitchen has electric oven/stovetop, dishwasher, breakfast bar with loads of cupboard and bench space
• The spacious master bedroom has split system a/c and heating, twin built-in robes and ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity
• Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe and split system a/c and heating
• Powder room with toilet
• Laundry with trough, storage, and direct access to clothesline
Indoors – Upstairs;
• Second large light filled living room with French doors that open out to the balcony. Enjoy the smell of the sea air wafting into the home and take in coastal views with a drink in hand on the hardwood timber balcony
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 are spacious, and both enjoy built-in robes and split system a/c and heating
• Family bathroom offers shower, deep bathtub, twin vanity, and toilet
• There is also a study/home office space leading off the living room for those that like to work from home
• Timber decked outdoor entertainment area wraps around the rear of the home and has 2 alfresco undercover areas, perfect for hosting parties with family & friends
• Concrete driveway leads into the drive through double car garage with panel lift door and internal access into the home
• Separate gates allow access to park your boat or caravan beside the garage securely
• Large lawned areas for the kids and pets to run free
• Low maintenance gardens with irrigation
• Exterior has just been freshly painted
• Mains power & water
• Common effluent sewer system
• Split system air con & heating in every bedroom and both living rooms
• Gas supplied by cylinder
• Instant gas HWS
Built in 2010 and providing stunning street presence, this property is designed for easy, luxurious living. A modern and contemporary design combined with a sensible floorplan that is sure to impress.
Wake to the sound of the ocean, stroll across the street and enjoy morning beach walks only 2 mins away. Located 1 hour from the CBD and only 15 mins from world class wineries of McLaren Vale, Summer is just around the corner!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Sellicks Beach, then we can help you.