Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Entertain with year-round flair and thrive over two elegant levels
Offers Close Mon, 12th Dec – 10.30am (usp)
Standing triumphantly amongst the other grand homes that make Davids Court a hidden, tightly held gem of Magill, this elegant entertainer rises to any occasion (and another level) with rare flair and flexibility, inside and out, all year round.
Understated yet bold where it matters most, this light-drenched home – headlined by its custom Farquhar kitchen, brand new fully tiled bathrooms and an ultra-versatile floorplan that rolls out multiple living spaces and steps out to two alfresco zones – hits the elegant sweet spot between low-maintenance and highly functional.
A formal lounge ensures a fourth bedroom is never out of the question, while the upper level retreat and lavish master bedroom – boasting a walk-in robe and en-suite – put the luxurious cherry atop this flawless home with the added bonus of a double lock-up garage, all just moments from Magill’s UniSA campus and exciting ‘Village’ development. Don’t let this one go.
Features we love…
• Astute floorplan flows with smooth ease on a lower level dedicated to entertaining
• Integrated fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, dishwasher, high-end Asko appliances and custom Essastone benches/bar to starring kitchen
• Two alfresco entertaining zones – one with an electronic wind-sensored retractable awning
• Built-in study/office desk to upper level retreat
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Terrace balcony to upper level
• Storage galore
• Large separate laundry
• Solar power system
• Private and secure from the street behind electric gates
• Remote entry to double garage
• Further off-street parking for two cars in front of garage
• Walking distance from public transport
• Moments from a range of shopping options
• Just a short drive from the CBD
CT Reference – 5972/259
Council – Campbelltown City Council
Council Rates – $2,170.70 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $207.96 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $180.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 421m² approx.
Year Built – 2007
Total Build area – 281m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Magill, then we can help you.