Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Grand family living with a new lease on life in a magical setting
Auction Sat, 14th Oct – 10.30am (usp)
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPEN INSPECTIONS
Limited parking on Hillside Road
Rear entry available – accessible via Maddern Reserve Car Park (off Main Road). Follow the pathway on foot to the rear gate
Hiding from the passing world in what is arguably Blackwood’s most tranquil pocket is a grand two-storey home with an imposing first impression to match its full-scale, Hamptons-inspired transformation and a soul-soothing rear aspect over its sprawling creek setting.
And it’s a beautiful thing.
Watch its botanic gardens change by the hour, inviting koalas and kangaroos to the doorstep of this boundless home with a huge timber-decked entertainer’s pavilion, circular driveway, home office; a lavish upper-level master with ensuite, walk-in robe and retreat; and a bevy of light-filled living zones on the lower level alone.
With an expansive central island/breakfast bar, stone benchtops, brushed brass tapware, farmhouse sink, Smeg 900mm induction cooktop/stainless steel oven and soft-close storage in spades, the custom Davis and Park Hamptons-style kitchen says everything about the attention to detail and expense that went into making this the ultimate family home.
Enviably placed on well over half an acre, freedom comes naturally to a parcel that can’t be seen from Hillside Road, sits a stroll from the Sturt River Linear Trail and calls on Blackwood’s countless conveniences within a 2-minute drive. The best of many worlds, in a world of your own.
Features we love…
– Full-scale renovation ensures what looks and feels like a brand new home within
– Flexible floorplan includes expansive formal lounge/dining and open-plan rear family room
– Four double bedrooms, including huge master suite with private terrace balcony
– High ceilings and jarrah floors
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Sleekly updated bathrooms and separate laundry
– Storage galore, including attic with pull-down ladder
– Double garage with remote panelift entry
– Solar panel system
– Grand circular driveway and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with rainwater and veggie patches
– Huge alfresco pavilion, perfect for year round entertaining
– Just 10 minutes from Mitcham and Scotch College
– No more than 20 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5947/33
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,173.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $220.03 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $193.60pa
Land Size – 2649m² approx.
Year Built – 2004
Total Build area – 404m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Blackwood, then we can help you.