Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Bespoke built in 2021 to the highest of standards, this Torrens Titled, contemporary single level home is not only perfect for downsizers, but it also has everything a busy family could want. A location that includes, easy access to the city, quality schooling options, fabulous local shopping, and just minutes from the very beautiful Kensington Gardens Reserve.
Distinguished by a sophisticated street presence with an Alpine dry-stone façade, this home was designed and built with luxury living as its main priority. Designed with space and comfort in mind, this home offers the perfect opportunity to just move in and enjoy.
Comprising of up to 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home has the flexibility to meet your needs on every level. Guests, grandchildren, a home office or a second living space are all possible within this generous accommodation.
With open plan living at its heart, family gatherings will be a pleasure. Expansive windows and sliding doors from the family room open out to the terrace, inviting the outside in and offer a delightful alfresco entertaining space.
Low maintenance landscaped gardens, complete this ideal picture making this the perfect lock up and leave home for those who like to travel.
What we love:
– Beautifully appointed master bedroom with floor to ceiling picture windows overlooking the immaculate front garden with an enviable his and hers dressing room.
– Spacious fully tiled en-suite bathroom with ultra-long benchtop, double vanity, underfloor heating and ample storage spaces
– Two double bedrooms both with built in robes with the fourth bedroom offering a variety of flexible options.
– Spacious and luxurious family bathroom with deep soak bath and underfloor heating
– Kitchen with sleek waterfall stone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances, two full ovens, 900mm induction cooktop and butlers’ pantry
– Soaring 3.6m high ceilings to the hallway and master suite
– Quality spotted gum timber flooring
– Luxurious marble and limestone interior and exterior flooring
– Remote controlled Velux skylights and stunning granite gas fireplace within the living space
– Extensive customised storage throughout
– Ducted R/C air-conditioning throughout
– 3 phase power
– Full alarm and intercom system
– Retractable fly screen between living and courtyard space
– Fully irrigated landscaped gardens
– 2 side by side 2000 ltr rain water tanks
– 5.18 kW solar panels
– Low maintenance garden with automatic watering system
– Double side-by-side garaging with auto panel lift door and internal access
– Secure automated sliding gate
– Parking for a further 2 cars off street
– Permeable paving system in driveway and courtyard
– Entertainers terrace
– Zoned to both Magill Primary and Norwood International School, with Pembroke College and St Peters Girls’, just minutes away.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kensington Gardens, then we can help you.