Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A renovated pad that swaps the drab for a dynamic lifestyle
Forget the cookie cutter cream brick units you’ve been seeing and switch your attention to this fully-renovated, pet friendly first-floor pad with an encouraging rental history, two bedrooms, designated under-cover carpark and an open-plan footprint that steps straight out to a private alfresco patio with the space to make it a bonafide crowd-pleaser.
Piecing this neatly presented home together are the little details that make all the difference in the way you day-to-day; including secure gated entry, separate secure storage unit, timber-look floors, split system reverse cycle air conditioning and a kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
See what we mean? This is so much more than just another unit. It’s a lifestyle to be proud of in a leafy, whisper-quiet pocket of a tightly-held suburb that rubs shoulders with the likes of Millswood, Goodwood and Hyde Park beyond. Forget about anything else.
Features we love…
– Rear car entry to designated carport
– Pet friendly
– Very secure and ideally placed in a quiet, private group of homes
– Large alfresco entertainer’s patio with room for your outdoor dining setting and BBQ
– Efficient split reverse cycle air conditioning
– Storage includes built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Breakfast bar and gas cooktop
– Updated fully-tiled bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Designated storage shed
– Neutral colour scheme and full of natural light
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Cumberland Park shopping precinct
– A short drive from Goodwood Road’s cafes and buzzing King William Road
– And much more
CT Reference – 6151/100
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $987.25 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $115.00 pa
Admin Fund – $237.50 pq
Sinking Fund – $14.25 pq
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 76m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.